Welcome to the IPUG website
The website has been designed to provide members of the Information Providers User Group (IPUG) with a central information hub to share ideas, ask questions and stay informed.
The site now has a number of new features, including:
- the ‘Ask IPUG’ forum has been updated and revitalised and we encourage you to start using this to ask questions of the IPUG membership and subscribe to topics on there to stay informed.
- a Members News & Articles email which will notify members once a day of the new stories on the site;
- a Jobs Board which recruiters will shortly be populating with current industry vacancies which are relevant to market data professionals;
- a new Search engine which allows members to trawl the entire site to find content from a single page, something that hasn't been possible to date;
- a site-wide subscription & notification system (accessible by clicking on your username on the top-right of the page) in addition to the News & Articles email. This allows members to receive immediate notifications when a page is updated, a response is given to an Ask IPUG forum posting, when a new question is added to the Ask IPUG forum, or when a job is posted on the Job Board by subscribing to the relevant sections main page.
- we've also embraced social media and are now on both Twitter and Facebook.
If you are already a member of IPUG then we hope you will utilise and enjoy all the features that we have for you and hope you enjoy the new web surfing experience and continue to gain value from this website.
If you aren't a member and wish to join the group, then please click on Join IPUG above.
Finally, if you have any questions or comments on any aspect of the site, please contact us via the link above.